Red Ribbon Week Uplifting Assembly!
"Don't get STUCK IN THE YUCK! Help that wave GO AWAY so you can have a BETTER DAY!"
~ Red Ribbon Ruby
Based on the EQ it UP!™ curriculum, the goal is to teach about Making Healthy Choices through increasing Emotional Intelligence (EQ) at an early age, using highly effective tools and concepts, in a fun and interactive way!
Target audience: Elementary-Aged Students
Suggested split: K-2nd and 3rd-5th/6th
Length of Time: 30-60 minutes (based on consult)
What we will do: Dressed as a RRW super hero, aka Red Ribbon RUBY, Aimee will educate about Making Healthy Choices in a fun, interactive way using the body, mind, and voice – drawing upon real life social experiences at school. The focus will be on the RRW key messages!
Your Students will Learn and Practice:
- Self-care during a challenging moment
- About the waves of emotions
- The four types of the Stress Relief Breath (SRB)
- How to quiet the negative thoughts, and bring in the positive using the SRBs
- How to release stress and uplift themselves through physical exercise
- Specifically two major tools: Stress Relief Breathing, and Shaking it Off
- Red Ribbon Week Chant
- Singing: we will interactively sing a Red Ribbon Week Rap
- Breathing: Education and Practice of the SRB
- Guided Imagery & Stress Relief Breathing: Positive thinking exercise
- Dancing/Shaking it Off: Education and Practice of physical movement to release
- Close with the RRW Chant
- Two assemblies may be necessary based on the number of total students
- Sound system needs to be provided
- It would be wonderful if teachers and parents could observe and provide feedback
SPECIAL PRICING for the inaugural RRW Uplifters Assembly™:
$250 (30 minutes)
$350 (45 minutes)
Two 30-minute assemblies: $400
*Each child will receive a special RRW gift!*
Available timeframes for the length of RRW is as follows:
Monday, 10/29/18: 11:15am, 1:15pm
Tuesday, 10/30/18: 8:15am, 10:15am, 12:15pm
Wednesday, 10/31/18: 8:15am, 10:15am, 12:15pm
Thursday, 11/01/18: 8:15am, 10:15am, 12:15pm
Friday, 11/02/18: 8:15am, 10:15am, 12:15pm
*There may be flexibility in time based on your school's daily schedule.
Please contact Aimee at email@example.com or at (760) 803-3600 for your free 20-minute consultation.
We at The Growth Vigilante are proud to be affiliated with The Great Uplifters Team Gives™ and The Girl Uplifters Team™. We will donate 20% of all income generated from EQ it UP! to them! Founded by Aimee Le Zakrewski Clark, and her daughters Maya & Olivia - the goal is to support children with uplifting themselves and others. Read on.
BOOK YOUR ASSEMBLY TODAY!
Free 20-minute consultation to determine the specific needs of your school or organization!